Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Soot clean-up after a fire

Soot Clean-Up

Soot clean-up after a fire requires a detail cleaning of every square foot of surface area affected.

Fire Damage in Derry Home

The home owner went to bed and woke up to a fire in their kitchen caused by an electrical malfunction.  The fire department secured the area and SERVPRO Derry Londonderry was on site shortly after.  Trained technicians cleaned the home removing soot and smoke so it was "Like it never even happened."  We are here to help you and your family.