Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When your home or business is experiencing a disaster, you don't have time to wait. Every second that goes by increases the likelihood of more damage. SERVPRO of Derry/Londonderry understands the desperation of the situation and responds quickly to your emergency. Your call is immediately answered by our Call Center and dispatched to our emergency contact. Our emergency service personnel are then dispatched to your home or business, fully prepared to mitigate the damage in order to help you stay in your home or to keep your commercial facility open for business. Our teams are prepared for any emergency, making sure that our trucks are loaded with all of the necessary tools and equipment to handle whatever comes our way. Whether it be water, fire or storm damage, SERVPRO of Derry/Londonderry is ready and able to turn around your bad situation.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (603) 432-3221
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Derry / Londonderry arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.