Is There Water in Your Walls ??
This Winter has been a roller coaster of temperatures, contributing to both ice damns and flooding. Many of us have had challenges at home and even at work. Did you have a pipe burst? Was there an ice damn on your roof? Most importantly, is your home dry? Moisture in your attic or even your walls can negatively impact your home and family.
Our technicians at SERVPRO of Derry Londonderry are prepared to handle your concerns. We use science and technology to determine the best course of action. Equipment includes moisture meters, dehumidifiers and fans.
The Tramex MEP Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile.
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Brick – making it ideal for testing moisture conditions in various building materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and ceiling tiles.
- High moisture audio warning tone.
SERVPRO of Derry Londonderry can help you determine if your home is dry. Call us today 603-432-3221 for help. We are available 24/7/365 !!