Healthy Habits to Help Prevent Flu
Every where I go these days, it seems as if someone is sick, getting sick, or just got over being sick. Knock on wood, I haven't gotten sick, yet... There are a number of preventative measures that the CDC recommends:
2) Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
3) Covering your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing.
4) Washing your hands often, especially after shaking hands or touching areas of frequent use (ie: door knobs, pens, etc...).
5) Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.
6) Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
That's where SERVPRO of Derry/Londonderry can help. We offer a disinfectant/sanitize service for your office, health club, lunch room, or wherever your staff and visitors work together and/or congregate.
Message me for more details.